Pages

10.05.2007

Thanks a lot (said with sarcasm) Uncle Adam!

Oh how I can't wait until Adam and Traci have kids. I'll let them go through my purse, feed them chocolate before they eat solid foods, and teach them to make this face...

Oh wait, maybe you didn't get a good enough idea of how ridiculous Kylie looks when making this face...



At least it is good for a laugh! (Now if I could just get her to make it at Adam during church while he's playing guitar...)

I've also got a few pictures that are too cute to pass up from today. We didn't do much, Kylie still has been pretty tired since she was sick. We just went to help deliver BBQ plates down at church and then chilled out at home until it was time to go to Ian's mom's for a delicious dinner!

"You are the best dog sister in the whole world! I LOVE you Maya!"

"Cut me some slack here, it takes a while to wake up after a 2 hour nap!"

"What do you mean no more popcorn before dinner? Mama I heard that you used to down an entire bag in one sitting during your days at Elon! Besides, "Mmmaa" (Grandma) said I could have some!"


5 comments:

Cindy M said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS! What a scream! That was hilarious, and I can't wait to show Caroline tomorrow! I love the tongue action at the end!

Allison said...

Maggie makes the exact same face! One time recently, I wouldn't let her come in the bathroom with me (for a change) and when I came out, she was making that face at me! We have got to get these LJ girls together!

Jeff and Valerie said...

LOVE that face! Funny. The photo of her and Maya is super cute. She is a beautiful girl and funny too!

Anonymous said...

Who says my precious granddaughter isn't talented! Stretching her mouth and sticking out her tongue at the same time. Quite an accomplishment. haha
LaoLao

Anonymous said...

Oh being an aunt is so fun!!! Don't worry Kristi I'll teach my kids the same things! I think it is hilarious!