Pages

9.10.2007

Cup o' joe for Kylie?

Sometimes (okay, most of the time!) she cracks me up!

We started the day by getting up early to go for her 18 month check-up. (Geeze Louise, did I just write 18 months? Hard to believe that today is actually her 18 month birthday. Next thing I know I'll be writing about her 2nd birthday, and then her high school graduation, and then her wedding... But before I start hyperventilating, I'll just focus on today!) She checked out great with Dr. D who is thrilled with Kylie's physical growth ~ 75 % in weight and still about 95 % for height ~ and her overall development.

When we got home the girl was thirsty, so I gave her a sippy cup of water and let her play at her beauty salon while I unloaded the dishwasher. We do have a little mimicker on our hands and I looked over the counter to see her drinking from one of my "to-go" coffee mugs ~ with a little creative engineering on her part. Her sippy was a perfect fit!

We usually have our family date night on Wednesday, but tonight is a "birthday," so we're going out...

2 comments:

Cindy M said...

Happy 18 Month Birthday, Dear Kylie! We love you! Hope to see you soon and give you a big hug and kiss in person!

The Martens Pack

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 months, Kylie. What a blessing the past 7 months have been. You are God's special gift to our entire family.
I love you, LaoLao