Pages

3.19.2007

What's Kylie been up too?

First there were funny faces, next baby babble (now includes ma ma, da da, ba ba, tuh tuh, doh doh, and shuh shuh), then walking (quite steadily now), and now games! Here's her latest...

Where's Kylie?Peek-a-boo!She likes to play this game frequently ~ even with strangers in restaurants ~ and unless she is extremely tired, she will play on command when we ask, "Where's Kylie?" It is so adorable because she gets so excited that sometimes she misses her eyes and smacks herself on the forehead (or she'll get one eye covered and not the other). And again, she amazes me with how smart she is becoming! When she doesn't want to go to bed, she'll try to play this game with me. She'll just lay there and cover her eyes and then pull her hands away with a huge smile. When I don't respond with "Peek-a-boo!" she'll just lay there and grunt her displeasure at me. Mama says that I used many stall tactics when I didn't want to go to sleep, so I guess like mother, like daughter...

She has also been having lots of fun with some of her new toys. Here are a few pictures to show how we spend part of our mornings.



The first three were birthday presents, the next two were already around the house!

Daddy's shoe...AND... Gross Kylie! Now I suppose we can't complain so much that Maya keeps taking Douglas the lamb out of the toy basket... I take comfort in two things, one ~ they say a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human mouth and two ~ Kylie still doesn't put much in hers!
PS ~ Thank you for praying for Gracie. I don't have any updated news yet, but will pass it along when I do. Please continue to pray for this sweet little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm just a silly old grandma but I think Kylie is the cutest, smartest, funniest little girl ever. Every morning I look forward to reading about her latest adventures and seeing the pictures. I do so love that child.