Pages

5.07.2017

Today is THE day!!!

Just to pre-empt my sweet little sister who may get impatient for news of her newest nephew...
In about 30 minutes we walk out of this hotel as a family of seven. We're off to the orphanage and then civil affairs and will return about 2ish (2am through the night for those at home on the east coast) as a family of EIGHT!
All the feels are present at the moment...prayers appreciated for us all, but especially the little one this trip is all about!

(This is the picture that started the race to get here...I'll post new ones when I can!)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

SO exciting!!! He has the most darling smile- and it's like he smiles with his eyes. :) Can't wait to see the Miller 8!!!

Di said...

Oh my goodness! I missed the news....and I am so excited for you all. I hope it goes well....