Pages

2.26.2014

part of a miracle

There are days that the miracle of Daniel's now healthy heart still takes my breath away. Not because one of the top heart surgeons in Beijing did his job well, but that my son...at that time an orphan (let that sink in for a second, he didn't have Ian and I, his mommy and daddy campaigning for his cause)...was able to have that surgery due to the generosity of strangers who donated toward New Day Foster Home's surgery fund. 

Now it is Noelle's chance for her heart miracle. I know her future forever family will be forever grateful...

http://www.gofundme.com/unbroken
(all donations tax deductible)


At the beginning of February, sweet, sweet Meredith (sister of Brooke ~ another New Day heart warrior) asked me if I'd help get the word out about a mission to raise funds for Noelle to have a critically needed heart surgery.  Somewhere amid the mountains of laundry, meal preparation, soccer practices and 1000 games of catch I almost ran out of time.  But here we are at the end of the month and it looks like less than $500 is needed to fully fund Noelle's open heart surgery.  Just wanted to use one more social media (since I've had time to help get the word out via FB) to see if we can reach the goal.  As the mom of a child whose surgery was funded solely by the kindness of others, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for considering.

No comments: