Pages

10.07.2009

Weigh in Wednesday

I didn't get to exercise as much as I would have liked in the past week AND we made not one, but two trips to Goodberry's since last weigh in. (When pumpkin is flavor of the day it is marked on my calendar ~ it's THAT good!) And yet overall I made better choices and ate slowly enough to consider when I was full. So this picture made me happy! (Down from my two week stall-out at 167.6)

Oh, and it was time to change polish colors for fall. I'm now sporting CQ color 144, Blackberry (which looks much prettier in real light and not funky bathroom light...)

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah!! Good for you! My scale has only gone up these past 2 weeks, so I needed some inspiration. Thanks! :)

Nancy said...

Awesome job!!! Keep it up, girl! Gooseberry's sounds awesome! Ice cream is a huge weakness for me.

Anonymous said...

You are so brave. I admire your willingness to post your weight on your blog...accountablity is a good thing. You also inspire me to be a better mother.....I love to read about your journey with adoption(s) and your very sweet and adorable children. BTW: what is CQ? I love that color it looks great on your piggies. :)

Mama said...

Congratulations, honey. I'm so proud of you. Wish I understood why loosing weight is so hard and putting it on is SO easy. Where do you get the CQ polish - what is the full name of the brand?
Love you, Mama

Tricia said...

Yay!!! I was down 1.5 pounds, despite eating the pumpkin pie I scraped out of the oven. :)

Pam said...

Way to go!!!!!

Melissa said...

Kristi - I am so proud of you!!! And, I do love the new color of your toes - very nice:) And I agree, anything pumpkin would make me want it too....

Cindy M said...

Proud of you, girlie! Wish I could say that I'm making consistently better choices. Some days I do better than others.

And apparently I fail at life management. I couldn't tell you the last time I painted my own toe nails. A pedicure hasn't been in the budget lately, so my toes look awful!

C.C. said...

You go, Girl!!

Rachelle said...

Your getting closer! AWESOME!