Pages

1.26.2009

"The look"

Not the most becoming shot of me, but here I am in the driver's seat of the car as we were leaving the CNY festival (see previous post as to why I was slightly stressed) with Caleb hollering that he wanted his balloon (which was tied to the stroller in the back of the Highlander) and Ian giving me passenger-seat driver's advice on how to get out of the parking area while annoying me with the camera.

Those that know me well will note that this is a VERY mild version of "the look" from me ~ there is usually no partial smile...

And here's my kid brother after we were home telling Ian (without using any words) to "buggar off" while he was trying to watch some ball game and waiting for dinner.
We never lived in the same house (Alex was born after I graduated from college), maybe we both got it from our dad?

11 comments:

Jill said...

HOLY CRAP!
That is too funny!!
LOVE it!! LOL!!

Amy Woods said...

Love it!!!!!

Laurie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is too funny! Come on, YOU, a look? i don't believe it! :)

Heather said...

Kristi,

Okay first off love the pictures and as always I laugh when I read your posts! :)

Then please tell Ian this is the answer to his question .. ha!
Two things jumped out at me as I read a description for those born in the year of the Ox - fierce temper and stubborn. Then I realized Hanna was an Ox. Oh how I love my sweet girl but those "traits" are alive and well in her, ha! I don't see those in Ian though ....

Tricia said...

I love THE look. It tells other exactly how/what you are feeling/thinking and you don't have to utter a single word. Priceless! I'm glad to see that Ian is enjoying himself with the camera.

Nicole said...

Doesn't everyone have "a look"?? No? I know I do! It is only funny when you see someone else use it though!

Cindy M said...

Um, I'm gonna need that one for the frig, as well...

Love ya!

Donna said...

That is toooo funny - make sure to share when Kylie & Caleb develop their own versions of "the Look"!

Anonymous said...

Just have to say, that picture does not do your "look" justice. As someone who has had the look from you, it is way scareier than that! Ha. Ha.

Miss you guys,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Come on Kristi, my precious daughter....that is not your "look" - just a vdery weak version! I know, I've been the recipient of them before. haha
Alexander's is much closer. Believe I'll put that one on my refrigerator.
Love you, LaoLao Shultz

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, That is a Shultz look if I have ever seen one! And I have seen them!!!!
Aunt Cici