Pages

3.28.2007

In case I've forgotten...

So tonight at church I realized that I've been behind in stating some of Kylie's accomplishments. Several people were asking if she was ready to walk yet. I was sorta like, "Umm, well, yeah ~ or rather she is walking. See..." (And yes, she can walk and carry objects in both hands!) Thankfully she was with us when she took her first independent steps and on her birthday she could put together about 11 steps completely on her own without falling down. Then suddenly a few days later she just took off. The only thing that slows her down are new shoes, uneven surfaces, or extreme tiredness. In fact, tonight I guess she was trying to show me that she wanted to take a walk outside to enjoy the beautiful evening instead of sitting in the fellowship hall watching daddy move the speakers...
And for the curious, she still loves "Are You My Mother." The other morning Ian was watching her while I went to take a shower. As I left the room he said she scanned the shelf, grabbed Are You My Mother and started to follow me. Pretty smart baby, huh?

No comments: