Pages

3.11.2021

'our' nights in Rodanthe {just an ordinary Thursday}

 I'm not a morning person.

But if I could have sunrise over the ocean everyday I could learn to be.

There wasn't really anything on the agenda for the day...just work


and school.


why not have meetings with teachers on the deck?

And some beach time in between of course.  The game that I still don't understand entertained the boys and Nat.

While frisbee was the entertainment of choice for Ian and the big girls.  And despite the water temperature, a quick wade in was necessary.  I'm surprised they didn't make Kylie go for it...

As the afternoon wore on, just one kiddo was done with his work so he headed down to play in the sand, tossing chunks of dried sand and making them explode by hitting them.


He was totally content, but I noticed that the sun was quickly dropping and asked if he wanted to accompany me to catch the evening sunset.  I suppose there will come a day when he isn't as agreeable, but for now I'll soak in the sweetness of my little peanut.


No comments: