Pages

2.28.2020

...so this happened...

Last night Kylie walked into a building with Lottie by her side.  

"So what?" you say.

"No big deal." you say.


But it was walking in behind them to attend the curriculum expo for rising freshman at the high school.


Yes.

HIGH SCHOOL.


I die.

And yet...

She's a bit nervous about the unknown, but really excited for the change.

So I can't help but be a little excited for her.  She's level headed, grounded and mature and I can't wait to see where the adventure of high school takes her.  Right now the world is at her feet...

I've got a ton of catching up to do here...finishing up about our anniversary trip to Utah back in the fall, several birthdays and Gotcha Days.  And perhaps even more fun, Nicholas's Disney/Universal dreams come true Make A Wish trip that we just got home from.

But today I've got this sucker staring me in the face...


What can I do but embrace being a Spartan/Cougar/Dragon parent?

No comments: