Pages

12.27.2011

and then there was peace...

"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." ~Marc Brown

So much for the argument they were having just before rest time.


It got quiet in their room rather quickly and when I went to check on them, this is what I found.  


Yes, for the record, they do have their own beds.


Sometimes I think God provides such moments to give mothers of two boys hope...

**story on Daniel's eye to come ~ it actually does not involve his brother**

6 comments:

Cindy M said...

DUDE. Daniel needs a face mask AND a helmet. And, still, he pulls off cute oh so well. :)

p.s. Mindy woke up with a black eye on Christmas morning...with no idea how she got it...I'm so NOT surprised.

Rachel said...

No real consolation, just saying this gives me hope about 2 brothers at peace and all:) Hope you had a great Christmas!

Julie said...

That gives me hope for my 2 boys!! I am still waiting on peace :)

Grandma Shultz said...

Oh, my sweet boys. What a blessing it was to have all of my family together for Christmas. Love and chaos.

Amy Murphy said...

Cute pictures and cute post! I hope that one day my little guy will be able to have such a brother. :)

Traci said...

Peace on Earth... A mother'd dream come true.