Pages

12.16.2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Okay, please overlook the fact that my "piggies" are in desperate need of repainting (it is winter after all) and notice that the scale is still headed downhill!

And while I'm not really going to make my goal of 160 even by Friday (a goal I set back on the 18th of November), "bend the rules" with me just a bit.

If you'll recall back on the first weigh in Wednesday post I weighed in without the camera too, just to see. And the camera itself weighs nearly three pounds. So on a minor technicality, I just barely missed. That gives me strength to set a new goal of 155 by the 18th of next month. Sheesh, I just said that out loud, and the week before Christmas at that! Mama, please don't have your feelings hurt if I don't do refills at your house...

Thanks to those of you who tolerate these weekly posts and offer support, it's almost like I feel you over my shoulder when I'm considering sneaking a handful of chips or a piece of chocolate. There's power in numbers...

7 comments:

Amy Woods said...

I really, really love it that you are doing this! And I think 155 sounds like a great number! Have you seen my Rhett blog lately? Thats our new travel group number! Plus other stuff. So I say do it! I know you can!!

Rachelle said...

Woo Hoo!

Nancy said...

Yeah Kristi!!!!!! So proud of you, girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi. My sister told me about your blog a couple of months ago and I have been following ever since. Congrats on your weight loss thus far! And kudos for being so open and public with your "Weigh In Wednesdays." You have inspired me to do something similar with my New Year Resolutions - one of which is to lose weight (how original I know!). Good luck with your continued weight loss and I'll be keeping your family in my prayers as you continue with the adoption process!

Tricia said...

Good for you!! You're doing an amazing job!

Mama said...

I'm so proud of you, Kristi. I know personally how hard it is to constantly be struggling with weight. You are doing a great job.
You are my inspiration.
Mama

Anonymous said...

I need an audience for motivation too!
Aunt Cici