Pages

5.29.2009

Just so you know

My laptop had an unfortunate incident involving my youngest toddler and a glass of water yesterday.  The toddler and the glass escaped unharmed.  Not so much can be said for my "Plum Blossom" Dell.


I'm making due with Ian's in the evenings, so posts, comments, and emails will be pretty few and far between until mine is back from the shop.  

There is lots to share, it's been a fun week here, we had a great time in Blowing Rock last weekend with a few of our friends (that's where the other four kids came from in Wednesday's post), and then there is the triple stroller to discuss...

I'm not at liberty to give out many details on our new addition just yet.  However since my computer (with all my pictures ~ thankfully the hard drive is fine) is gone for 8 to 10 days, I'll be giving the narration (in little bursts during bath time ~ my only time each day with a computer for the next little bit) on how we've come to the point that we're searching for a triple (and I would happily accept any suggestions any of you may have on style/brand) stroller.  It's really a great story!  God's fingerprints are ALL OVER it!!!

But just to give you a bit of information (all I can share for now, but I feel like I have to at least throw you a bone), go back here to read Kylie's words!  They are dead on.  The really cool thing is that on that day, she didn't have ANY idea we were even thinking about family expansion...
Stay tuned, like I said, it's a GREAT story!  As soon as I can, I'll be back!

13 comments:

Robin said...

So I went back and read the old post again. Holy Cow.. if that is not a God thing.. I'm not sure what is!! I can't wait to hear your news!

ps. sorry I'm such a bad commenter. I really do keep up with reading the best I can but that's all I usually have time for it seems. I comment on a few blogs and before you know it, Maddy or my husband start complaining about my 'computer time'

Michelle said...

I can't wait for the details and pictures. Sorry about your laptop and hope you get it back real soon.

faith said...

you're killing me....this is bad as watching a tv show that ends with "to be continued" and I have to wait a week for it to come on again!

Jess Danielson said...

Oh My goodness!!!!! I can't wait to hear the rest-I am sooooo excited...

heather said...

You are soooo bad ... that isn't near enough info for me, ha! I can't wait to hear the whole story, hopefully SOON! :)

Laurie said...

A two year old girl- AMAZING!! I can't wait to hear all the details. :)

Lisa said...

Your poor "Plum Blossom" Dell...it's just so sad! I'm sure you'll be back in the blog world on a steady basis soon, though. At least you better be because I'm dieing to hear all the details!!!

Ally said...

Wow, that is 2 computer with 2 little stinkers. I was so thankful I was able to fix mine.. hope you get it back soon... YOu are so Killing me with the wait.

Anonymous said...

What is happening??? Sure sounds exciting! We will be in N.C. the
10th hope to see you and get more details!

Aunt Nancy in Oh.

Nancy said...

EEK!!! This is more of a cliffhanger than each week of 24! Can't wait to hear the story.

Nicole said...

You are killing me with the "lack of details" I will be sure to stay tuned!!
Can't wait to hear more!

Our Journey said...

We're so excited for you all!! (though I want more details). Oh what I wouldn't do to be in your shoes right now!! Can't wait to hear all the specifics!!!

Carla Lewter said...

Ok, that is not fair....can't wait to hear the story of your exciting news!!