Pages

2.13.2008

A Package of Pure (Lip) Bliss

Today was a low key day but due to the continued rain, Kylie and I had to get out of the house for a few minutes. We went to the store for a few random items and I stuck to my list with just one exception...












Kylie was enthralled with her new set of "bahdhats" (chapsticks) and after patiently trying to get to the eight new sticks of balm for about 10 minutes, she finally handed over her prize and asked for help getting them open.

Oh, and just in case you wonder why we now buy chapstick by the eight pack, check out what we call "The Chapstick Retirement Home." Amazingly enough, this is only a sampling of the now defunct lip balms that our little chapstick addict has polished off since Christmas...I only started keeping them in a container a few weeks ago. I've found some in the yard, there are a few empty ones in the car, and then there's the one that got flushed...

4 comments:

C.C. said...

I love how the simplest of things make them happy;-)

Cindy M said...

Hee! I love the "Retirement Home"! That box will bring you chuckles for years to come!

Anonymous said...

Our little "chapstick junkie". Just have to wonder why they are so calming to her. Love when she sticks her finger into one, gets a chunk on her finger and then wants to rub in onto my lips. At least, she shares! haha
LaoLao

Anonymous said...

Got flushed! That makes me laugh out loud!
Aunt Traci